I think I am in love with this picture. The dying flower is such a beautiful focus, but the people in the blurred background is what makes it interesting to me. The two people on the left who are either about to duke it out or are making out, the gentleman in the center who looks like he is pointing his attention on the same fallen flower, and the person on the right who is turned away and drinking...all characters in the picture.
The rights to all photos posted on this site are the property of Caitlin E. Stafford. Permission must be sought from the photographer for public use and/or display.
I think I am in love with this picture. The dying flower is such a beautiful focus, but the people in the blurred background is what makes it interesting to me. The two people on the left who are either about to duke it out or are making out, the gentleman in the center who looks like he is pointing his attention on the same fallen flower, and the person on the right who is turned away and drinking...all characters in the picture.
ReplyDelete